About Rhonda Hartmann
Rhonda Hartmann has practiced law for over 30 years, dedicating her entire professional career to personal injury and wrongful death cases. Her main objective has always been to obtain the best possible result for her clients, giving the same attention to each and every client no matter how big or small their case may be. Your calls will always be answered, and you will always know what is going on with your case.
Ms. Hartmann received a Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting from the University of Florida and earned her law degree at Hofstra University School of Law in New York, where she began her personal injury practice in 1989. Ms. Hartmann relocated in 1996 to Florida, where she grew up, and while raising a family continued to fight for compensation on behalf of individuals whose lives were turned upside down through no fault of their own.
Ms. Hartmann has handled thousands of personal injury cases including those involving automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, tractor-trailers, boats, forklifts, shopping malls, stores, parking lots, stairs, security, playgrounds, swimming pools, pharmacies, nursing homes, dangerous products, tobacco companies and insurance disputes, among others.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Florida, 1996
- New York, 1989
Courts Admitted to Practice
- All Florida courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
- Hofstra University School of Law – Juris Doctor, 1989
- University of Florida – Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting, 1985
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Florida Bar
- New York Bar
- Broward County Justice Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Women Lawyers Association
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Workplace Accidents
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Scooter and Bicycle Accidents
- Cruise Ship and Boating Accidents
- Nursing Home Injuries
- E-Cigarettes/Vaping Injury